Monday, April 13, 2009

The Difference Between Boys & Girls!

It's been so fun watching the differences between Nicholas and Karlee growing up along side each other. They pretty much reach all their major milestones together, just in their own little ways. In this video, Nicholas and Karlee are just learning how to use spoons to eat with. Karlee has it all figured out. Everything comes easy to this girl. As you will see, Nicholas is having a harder time figuring out why he isn't getting any food in his mouth! I love it!

7 comments:

Em said...

Okay, that was awesome. Nicholas cracks me up!

Malinovka said...

So funny!! Thanks for sharing!

Joni said...

I love it. Nicholas is a freaking stud.

Alyssa said...

That is TOO funny! What a crack up!

emilyy said...

that is hysterical! It took my boy a VERY long time to learn how spoons work. So cute!!

The Tureks said...

He was putting the correct end in his mouth. I think that deserves some credit...right? :-) I loved the video!

Laura said...

That is better than any Funniest Home Videos I've ever seen. How funny!!!