Friday, April 10, 2009

Another 30 -Year Old in the House!

Happy Birthday to Mark! He's just turning 30 today but doesn't look a day over 21! That will particularly be nice for him when he hits his 50s and 60s. I love this picture because it shows how loved Mark is, especially by his children! We LOVE when he walks in the door after work! He brings such a happy spirit in to our home and always picks us up when we have bad days. I could list a million and one reasons why I love him, but the greatest reason I love him is because when he loves you, he loves you with his whole heart. He is the nicest, most genuine and sincere person you will ever meet and I am so grateful to have him in my life! Thanks for being such a wonderful father and husband and for being my greatest friend! Happy Birthday today! We love you!

7 comments:

Whitney B. Balls said...

Happy Birthday Mark! It looks like you have a lot of cute people who love you to celebrate your birthday with..birthday's don't get better than that!

Jamie said...

Linds, I had forgotten that you were married to a younger man. Go girl! :) Happy Birthday, Mark!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARKY! I can't believe you are 30! I hope you have a wonderful day because I know your wife has been killing herself trying to think of ways to make this the best day ever! You are amazing marky! I wrote you a more personal letter so watch for it in the mail! I love your guts!

The Toole Family said...

Happy Birthday Mark.... The kids are soo big... We missed you at our playdate. Macy would have been surrounded by boys. (cute one's too)... Looks like you are having fun and meeting lots of new people. We are so happy for you.. Have a Happy Easter...
Shawn

Alyssa said...

Cute pic! Happy Birthday! Wow, 30, 3 kids, a house, and a "real" job--you've got Al beat on so many milestones :)

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

Happy birthday Mark. I have to agree with you Lindsey. He is the most genuine person I know. Wish we were sharing are men's b-day dinners at Cap City together again. Ahh - the good times. Love keeping up on your blog.

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Mark! Welcome to the 30s! They are great... I know from 6 months of experience :). Linds- your kids are darling and growing too fast! You look great!