Monday, June 9, 2008

Bouncy, Bounce, Bounce!



These are the funniest videos and show just how different Karlee's and Nicholas's personalities are. When we put Karlee in the Jumparoo, she goes wild, bouncing all over the place. She looks like she is getting serious whiplash. She LOVES it, though! Nicholas, on the other hand, is just starting to warm up to the new toy. He usually screams when I put him in it but today I caught him in a good mood. He sat and chilled. Hopefully, you don't get too sick watching this but get ready to laugh! Oooohhh....I just love these babies!

6 comments:

villa brenchley said...

Lindsey, the video's are so darling of our little sweethearts. How fun it is to see them. They are getting so big. You sound so cute too. Looks like a happy moment. Can't wait to get a hold of those two little chubbies. Love ya. Mom

Alyssa said...

That's too cute! Glad Nick is finally warming up to it a little! Love the giant smiles, you've got two (well three) very happy kiddos!

Kyle and Marci said...

Lindsey, I can't believe they are big enough to do that! They are gorgeous babies and you do sound so cute! Hope your upcoming move goes well.

Malinovka said...

Those babies are too cute!!!

vanessa said...

too cute! Nicholas such a boy into computer stuff already! (I'm assuming that was what had his attention.) Karlie seems like my Casey girl.

Brian Adair Fam said...

It's so funny how different their personalities can be! They are just too cute!! I can't believe how big they've gotten. I love the "Sloopy song" in the background. O-H-I-O. It's forever ingrained into our brains!! :0)