Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Bites of Cereal!

I've been putting this day off for as long as possible just because it's one more thing I have to squeeze in my day, but my little guy was acting like he was STARVING. So on top of feeding the twins 10 bottles a day (between the two of them), I am now giving them cereal! I've since been able to drop their 10pm feeding and they have been sleeping entirely through the night. I kiss them goodnight at 7pm and don't hear from them until 6:30 in the morning. I am feeling much more rested and everyone seems happier! It's heavenly!!!

Nicholas scarfs the cereal down and screams for more! This kid is going to eat us out of house and home!

Karlee just wants to chew on the spoon and suck her fingers.


Speaking of sucking on fingers, Karlee has figured out how to get her toes in her mouth and loves to suck on them too! This girl is always doing the funniest things!


Despite being a ton of work, these babies are so much fun!

14 comments:

AMY MICHELLE said...

I saw you posted on my blog while I have been on the computer, it makes me want to talk to you! I hardly recognized Karlee, her hair is growing... along with her. It is great to hear you are sleeping through the night, a long night! I look forward to that day or I mean night. We miss you guys!

Jamie said...

Seriously, could those babies be any cuter???? You are a cutie too, and you are doing a great job.
When will you be in town? We should have a little get-together/'shower' for Julie.

Erin Davis said...

You are amazing! I don't think I could handle twins. They are so cute!

Alyssa said...

Cute smiley twin pic! Glad it's working out so well! That's so wonderful you get to sleep so long!! Yeah for you!

Anonymous said...

L-

You seriously have the cutest kids ever!

Love all the new photos!

Rave

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

YEAH FOR THE CEREAL!!! I don't know how you do it lindz!! Karlee's hair is getting so thick! I can't believe it! Nick is such a handsome guy too! I love the picture of the two of them sitting together! Macy is a doll in those pictures with all her friends. You have the cutest family including yourself!

Heidi Kjar said...

Your twins are so cute:)!

The Neeleys said...

What cute pictures of you guys. Your kids are so darling...and growing up SO FAST! I am so excited for you and your long nights of sleep. That is great. Oh, and good luck with the big move. Miss ya!

Joni said...

So adorable, Linds!

Good luck with the Move!!!

Jennie said...

I can't believe the twins are getting so big! They are beautiful!

kmon said...

Freaking cute kids!!!

Amy K said...

Wow, your twins have sure grown up! They are still so adorable. I love their different personalities. Good luck with the moves and all.

emandtrev said...

Yay for cereal! They are growing up so fast! I know people probably always say that, but it's true! They are little cuties and you look GREAT! :)

Heather K said...

Hi Lindsey, It's Heather Karren.

I check out your blog from time to time and I seriously think your kids are just so cute. You also look amazing, as usual.

And your pictures in South Carolina on the lake are amazing. I had no idea how beautiful that part of the country is.

Good luck with your upcoming move. Your new house looks great! I have a blog too. The address is http://web.mac.com/karren.2 Check it out sometime.

It's good to see your cute family!