Thursday, June 19, 2008

Farewell Party!


Our good friends threw us a farewell party at their home on Saturday night. I am so glad I didn't really have to say good-bye since we are still planning on getting together for one more play date next week before we leave. We had a great time and the kids had an even better time running around and pulling out every toy in our friends home (both inside and out). Shawn, I hope you have gotten your house back in order. Thank you again for everything!


Isn't this how it goes? Taking a picture of five 2 year olds is next to impossible.

This one turned out cute!

Ryan, Savannah & Macy! So sweet!

My cute friends that I have made this year in South Carolina through Macy's Gymboree classes.

All the dads and their sons!

4 comments:

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

I am sad you guys are moving and we just barely got here! Wish we could've see you before you leave (when are you leaving?) Thanks so much for all your help in looking for housing, etc. It helped a ton, thanks so much! Good luck if we don't see you- back to the Northwest. Yay!

Alyssa said...

Love that Mark got to get a Father Son pic--I know he loves his girls--but, I'm sure he's eating up having a son!! Especially since Nicholas looks just like his daddy :)

Ellen said...

I can't believe how big Macy is getting! Crazy what a year will do!

Brian Adair Fam said...

Moving brings on so many emotions, doesn't it?!? I hope your move goes well. We have family (both Brian's and my sides) who live near Portland. We'll have to see if we can get together whenever we go there!! I love all of the pics, by the way!!!