Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Loving just being together!

I took this picture today and I absolutely love it! I can't believe this is my little family. They look so big to me! My kids just love hanging out on the floor and wherever the babies are, Macy is right there with them, making them laugh, reading them stories and trying to comfort them when I can't get to them fast enough. She is such a little mother and sounds just like me when she talks to them! She even calls Nicholas "Buddy." These kids are the sweetest things in my life and they make me laugh every day!

Here is Karlee rolling on top of Nick. Nick DID finally roll over for the first time yesterday. We knew he'd catch up eventually.

8 comments:

Ellen said...

SO fun! I can't believe you are the mother of 3! Crazy Crazy! I'm so happy for you guys that you are done with the school thing and are onyo the job thing. Maybe someday we will be there... Good luck in oregon! i love OR. My parents are both from there and I spent all my summers there growing up. Good thing you aren't in OHIO right now. We are chillin in the basement because of dang tornado warning...

Laura said...

How stinking cute are your kiddos!? I miss you guys!

Lori said...

Lindsey!
Rich talked to mark this morning and told me that you'd be in Logan while I am! I am so excited, I can't wait to see you and meet your babies! I'll be there the 29th-18th or so, no for sure end date. So we'll have to get together and let macy and Avery play, I'm sure Avery will think she is just sooo cool! I'll give you a call sometime this week and we'll make plans. I'm so glad Lezlee will be there too! I can't wait.

Lori

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Hooray for Mark!!! Tell him congrats! I am so excited for this next chapter of your life! Those pics are so flippen cute! I can't believe you got all three of them looking at the camera at the same time! Nick has changed so much to me! Is that red tint in his hair?!! Can't wait to see those babies! I've been craving them so bad!

Shellee said...

Lindsey,

Hi this is shellee. I have meant to write on your blog forever. Congrats on your little twins. They are beautiful and mark finishing with all his school. GOod luck in the Pacific northwest. It is one of my favorite places. lots to do and see. have a safe, fun trip.

dayna said...

your children are beautiful! good luck with everything--big changes for you all, but exciting stuff!

Blair Giles said...

Holy Cow, Mark Jr! That pic is great!
Love y'all.
Blair

Laurie Gustafson said...

I can't believe how big your kids are...especially Karlee and Nicholas...WOW! It seems like just yesterday that I found out you were pregnant! I can't wait to hear how things go for you in Corvallis.