Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend!


Logan Fireworks

Oh, how I love to go home to Utah for the Fourth of July weekend celebrations! I love being with my family, running into old friends and seeing my kids with their cousins. It's the best time to be had.

Meeting in our usual spot on the USU campus lawn to watch the fireworks. The wait begins....

My gorgeous pregnant sister and her hubby. Love you guys!

Macy and Luke being silly with their glow sticks! So glad we had those to entertain them. Thanks, Mom!

Cutest kid ever! Cole!

Hyrum City Parade

Monday was the Hyrum parade! Always a favorite. Our kids got tons of candy. The weather was perfect and our seats on mainstream were awesome.






Nicholas and Karlee figured out early on that if they waved & looked cute they got thrown candy. They waved the entire parade! They had quite a stash afterwards.



Barbeque at the Parent's House

Back at my parent's house, we had an awesome dinner. Grandpa put up the inflatable water slide. Kids were in and out of the hot tub, jumping on the tramp and playing soccer. Oh, and we can't forget the popsicles. It was a HOT one!

The grandkids (minus a few).

Cousins: Preston, Cole, Tyson, Nicholas & Luke

My new nephew, Jonnie...

...and niece Vivian. I was lovin' on these babies. So sweet!

Nick and Tyson were BEST of buds!

My favorite picture of the day: Tyson showing Nick and Karlee what he wanted for his birthday from the Fisher-Price magazine.

Hot tubing in 90 degree weather! Only when you are a kid is this fun.

"Yeah!" for summer!

No comments: