Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dance Review

Karlee had her first dance show at The Little Gym. She was SO SHY about getting up and dancing in front of everyone. You couldn't blame her though! We were all sitting right there.

This is Karlee sucking her thumb and twirling her hair right before the show. She only does this when she is really nervous.

Dancing with a partner. She made it about halfway through the song and then ran over to me and sat down.

All the girls in her class in position. Karlee just stood there and would not dance. I think I had to bribe her with ice cream JUST to get her to get out on the floor.

After the tap and ballet show, we went inside to the gym. Karlee started to warm up and actually joined in and showed us her skills. Here she is being SILLY for the camera! Sometimes, I don't get this girl! She is so funny to me!

All the girls receiving their dancing medals! She had such a CUTE class! All of the video is on my video camera...so sorry, Mom! But trust me, you didn't miss anything . I was proud of Karlee anyway! She is so sweet!

No comments: