Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Flying With Grandpa


Mark's dad is a fanatic about airplanes! He's been flying for over 30 years and has built three planes by himself. I think it is pretty amazing! He is so passionate about it and the best part is, he enjoys it so much! He's even cruised up to Corvallis to visit us in this little RV6 plane. It's quite a nice ride. This was Nick's lucky day...a spin over the valley sitting on Mark's lap. He loved every minute of it! I also got to go for a ride. Such fun! I keep waiting for the day Mark tells me he wants to get his license. I always tell him NOT until our kids are grown and he has a HUGE life insurance policy on him! I would be so nervous! It's in his blood so I know the day will come.


The boys taking off...

...back on the ground safely. Phew!

Three generations right there!

2 comments:

Erin Davis said...

Wow! Way cool, and a little scary! :)

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Wow! That even made me nervous:) What a fun experience for Nick. I want to go too!

I love the Logan fireworks. Summer fun with the cousins is the best! Looks awesome.