Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mad Platter

Macy painting her mosaic!

Macy and Caleb

Carter painting his truck!

Macy, Karlee and Nicholas's hand and footprints.
Their names and birth dates will be written on them and then glazed over. I can't wait to display them in their rooms!

The whole crew (Left to Right): Macy, Caleb R., Savannah, Carter and Caleb J.


Don't forget the babies...Cole, Karlee and Nicholas! We are missing Brody! :-(

Today, I took all of the kids and met up with some good friends at The Madd Potter and then Chick-fil-A for lunch! We had such a great time painting pottery and letting the kids run around! When we first moved to South Carolina, I signed Macy up for Gymboree classes so we could get out of the house and do something fun together. She absolutely loved it and we ended up making the greatest friends there! Since the twins were born, we haven't been going to Gymboree but we still get together with everyone for playdates every few weeks! It's always so good for me to get out of the house! Our kids get along so well and I just love all of the girls! They are such a huge help when ever we go anywhere and are always so quick to pick up one of the twins or help me with Macy! You guys are the best! Macy is usually the only girl so we were glad that Savannah came today! The boys are so cute! They always want to hold Macy's hand and she usually doesn't let them! Sorry, (both) Calebs! She'll wish she had one day! Thanks for such a fun day!


7 comments:

Alyssa said...

How Fun! I wish I could've come :) I love the hand and foot prints plates--what a great treasure!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

TO DIE FOR! I loved that video! I also love how macy is so neat while she is painting! Luke would've had her outfit and his painted by then! Those kids are so flippen cute lindz! I am guessing that's your gymboree group! Looks like so much fun and I love what you did with Karlee and Nick's hands and feet! LOVE IT! I had a dream that I was watching Macy last night and I lost her. It made me so sick, but we found her in the end. LOVE THAT GIRL!

Em said...

What a fun time. It sounds like you guys have made some great friends.

(Chick-Fil-A. Yum)

emandtrev said...

Fun! I don't know how you can go wrong with fun days out with the kids and Chick-Fil-A! :)

I sent you an invite to my blog, so I hope you got it okay.

Jo and Jeff said...

Hey Lindsey, it's Jo (JoAnne Nelson Baugh). Your kiddos are so darling. I have an aunt and uncle that live in Corvallis. they love it.
It would be fun to stay caught up with your cute family. send me your email so I can invite you to our blog!
Have a great day! Jo

beaner@xmission.com

Jenn Whitesides said...

Hello Swensens! It's Jenn Whitesides and I am so excited to have found your blog!(hopefully it's ok!) I can't believe how big Macy is and I ESPECIALLY can't believe that you guys have twins as well! Lindsey, how do you find time to do anything? What a trooper! Hope all is well and that you'll enjoy Oregon...wait, are you already there? Take care!

The Morris Family said...

How cute!! What a fun day for all of the kids. You are so brave to take all of your kids out for the day. I sometimes have a hard time taking a 5 year old & a 3 year old out all by myself. You are amazing!! Your kids are so dang cute!