Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday, Mark! (Thursday, April 10th)




Happy Birthday, Mark! I know this will completely embarrass you but I just wanted to tell you how much I love you! I am so lucky to be married to you! You are such a wonderful husband and father and my closest friend. Thanks for making me laugh out loud every day and for bringing so much happiness in to our home. I appreciate all that you do to help me with Macy and the twins. I know you never get a break. I have no idea how I would do this without you! You are such an amazing person and I love everything about you... your charm, your sense of humor, your good looks but most of all, the way you make me feel so special. Thank you for treating me so good! I am so proud of all that you have accomplished. We all love you so much! Happy Birthday!



15 comments:

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday Mark!

Laura said...

I LOVE the picture of Mark feeding the baby with his chin, hanging out with Macy and trying to watch tv...CLASSIC!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY MARKY! We all love you! Hope you have a wonderful day and know that we are thinking of you!

Krystal Trapnell said...

What a great shot! Now that is a dad who knows what he's doing!!

Matt and Allyson said...

Happy Happy Birthday Mark Dear! Way to go on being a superstar hubby!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Happy Birthday Mark! The big 29! And just think all you have accomplished before you are 30! Hope you have a great day!

Em said...

Happy Birthday Mark. The chin bottle hold is awesome.

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday, Mark. We miss seeing you guys. Thank goodness for blogs so the women can gab and embarrass their hubbies =)

Ariel said...

HB Mark I;m glad you are still rocking the OSU gear. Go Bucks!

Nate said...

Way to go on making it this far old man!

kmon said...

April birthdays are the best! What a great time of year. Hope you guys are doing well. Happy Birthday Mark!

Amber C said...

Happy Belated Birthday! What a great dad and husband you are. Hope you had a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Dude what a great friend I am. I was at your house and didn't even give you a B-day kiss. Well, happy freakin birthday dude. It was great to see you guys. The twins are adorable and Macy is getting so grown up. The BBQ was awesome. You guys are great.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Just wanted to say we miss you guys and watched macy's dancing video over and over and over again! Luke has asked for her every morning since I put that picture of them up in my family room!

David said...

Dude Marquez,

Sorry I missed your b-day. At least I wasn't at your house and forgot like D-moses. I have the perfect gift for you. I will pay for your OSU football ticket if you come out for the August 30th game and enjoy some male companionship. Chapel Hill, The Horseshoe, Shooting some shiz, oh man it just won't be the same with out you.

Love, Pat Shepard