Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Little Helper!



I caught these classic photos of Macy putting away the utensils in her panties. She did a pretty good job! I did find some big spoons mixed in with the little spoons but hey...I'll take it! Now, if I could only teach her to vacuum the house. She usually runs around in her panties all day. She starts off with pants on but then it always ends up like this. I think it's too much work to get everything off when she has to go potty so she prefers to keep it simple!

8 comments:

Alyssa said...

Ah, what a cutie! Such precious moments you get to enjoy with those kids :)

Joni said...

I love it! Boys and girls are so different. It's hard for me to believe that she and Radley are the same age. Radley would never help put the utensils away, but he'd be first in line to throw them around the house. And potty training is an impossibility at this point.

The babies are so precious. Let us know the next time you're in good old Utah and we'll make sure to be where you are.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

WAY TO GO MACY! What a helper and she is so dang cute in outfit! I am so proud of her!! She is taking after her mother......remember how you were cinderella when we were younger! HAHAHA!

SHANNON said...

Macy is such a cutie, I wish my boys would help like that.

Katherine said...

I'm impressed by all of your posts! You must have a great bunch of kids over there!

Prosper 1st Primary said...

What a cute little helper. I am impressed she wants to clean. I need to teach my baby that right away. Hope all is well and your babies are so cute!!

Laura said...

now, can you send her over to my house!?

Matt and Allyson said...

I love the panties! I am looking forward to Clara wearing hers!