Monday, October 28, 2013

Summer

I've taken a little hiatus from blogging and gotten more involved with Instagram and Facebook which I LOVE and am addicted too! But I just got off the phone with my Mom and she begged me to keep up my blog and to not let it go! She says she loves to follow it and see pictures of her grandkids and all the things we are doing. She looks at it often & so do we!  It's our story! So, she convinced me to have another go at it, if only for her & the memory books! I also want to remember these years since they are going by so fast! Maybe one day, I'll get around to printing out a blog book (which seems totally daunting) but I'm counting on the internet and Blogspot being around for a long time! Hahaa! Maybe I shouldn't put all my eggs in that basket! So here goes..... Summer 2013.

This summer we came up with a Summer Bucket List of things we wanted to do! Here was our list which we pretty much did it all & then some!

Portland Children's Museum
River Rythmns Concert
Knights Baseball Game
Penny Carnival
Berry Picking
Swimming - LOTS of it
Slurpees
Snowcones at Cloverland Park
Water Fountains by the River
Benton County Fair
Sidewalk Chalk
Slip N Slide
Sewing
UTAH - Lagoon, Seven Peaks, Boating
A day at the coast & Newport Aquarium
Sprinklers
Saturday Farmers Market
Bike Rides
Cinnamon Rolls for neighbors
Macy's Birthday
American Girl Doll Store - Seattle
Hiking Bald Hill
Gelato
Park Hopping


Some of my favorite photos of the summer! Too many to post!
























1 comment:

Malinovka said...

I've been the same way with blogging, but I know I need to try to keep up with it too! What a fun summer! I love the photo you took of everyone in the minivan--seriously my favorite. :) Your Logan is such a cutie--I'm loving having a little one again with playdates and all that comes with it too!