Monday, October 28, 2013

Macers turns 8!



I can't believe I have an 8 year old! I always told myself when I have an 8 year old then I will be old! Well, yeah, it's really here and I do feel older but I couldn't love this girl any more!  She is super sweet, naturally good at everything she does, full of personality and spunk and a wonderful big sister.  She brings sunshine wherever she goes and loves to play and have fun! Most of the time, you will find her upside down, doing handstands and flipping, sitting in the splits and practicing her gymnastic routines! Watch out! You might get a foot in your face! She LOVES gymnastics and is on the team.  She also is great at the piano and smart in school! She's busy, busy, and super disciplined.  Works hard, plays hard! We love this girl and all that comes with her!

Happy 8th Birthday!

 Ta-Da! The Birthday girl is awake! Karlee got up in the middle of the night to go potty and got her own little surprise balloon drop when she opened the door.  I didn't notice in time to put it back up before Macy woke up. We reenacted what was suppose to happen.  The streamers and balloons are tradition. The kids always remind me to put them up the night of their birthdays, so it's never really a surprise! They love it!




A snow cone maker! Fun right! She loved it but what she loved even more was the trip to the Apple Store to pick out her new apple touch.  After combining all of her birthday money with the money she has been saving for since December, she finally was able to get one on her birthday day! She was so so happy!

A few school friends at the pool for a swim party! 











Happy Birthday, Macy! We love you!

No comments: