Friday, January 2, 2009

Helicopter Tour of Kauai

One of the coolest things we did while we were in Hawaii was take a helicopter tour to see the island. We got a great deal on it after listening to a little speal on Marriott timeshares. We saw the most breathtaking views, hundreds of waterfalls, and the magnificent Napali Coast that you can only see by air or boat. It was incredible! Seriously, this goes right up there in the top 10 greatest things I've ever done in my life! It was almost a spiritual experience and certainly unforgettable!

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

WOW! Gorgeous!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Sounds wonderful to take a vacation in Hawaii, especially this time of year! The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! I bet Macy loved having all the attention on her. I love the picture of you cute feet!

Ariel said...

All I can say is that I am so jealous.