Monday, September 29, 2008

My Dancing Preschooler!


Here is Macy on her first day of preschool! She loves it! In fact, when I came to pick her up the first day she cried when she saw me because she didn't want to go! I didn't know quite how to take that. Does she not have fun at home with me or did she just have so much fun at preschool that she wanted to stay and play? I don't think she realized she'd get to come back. She goes twice a week to the Good Samaritan Preschool which is a darling little school. They have their own cubbies and coat hooks and her teachers are so sweet! Every time I ask Macy what she did at preschool that day, she always tells me what they ate for a snack. Must be some pretty tasty snacks! But the sweetest thing is when she gets in the car and sees the twins, she kisses and tickles them until they laugh. You can tell she has missed them. They go crazy when they see her too! We always miss our Macy when she's gone (but the quiet is nice)!

Macy is also taking a beginning ballet and tap class and is constantly practicing her ballet foot positions and plies . She would wear her leotard 24/7 if I would let her. It's usually the first thing she asks to put on in the morning. She is such a graceful dancer and tries so hard to follow the teacher. It's the cutest thing you've ever seen!!! My heart just melts when I watch her!


7 comments:

Haueter Photography said...

You are one busy mom! She is so cute!

Alyssa said...

How CUTE! She was born a little princess it's only fitting that she's eating up the ballet thing! Wish I could come see her perform!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

To DIE FOR! I can't believe she is taking DANCE lessons already!! She has perfect form just like her mother!!! She is such a doll linds and I miss her so bad! I want that picture blown up for christmas!

Lori said...

that is so cute! I can't wait until Avery is old enough for dance classes, I bet she'd love it! We miss you guys and were thinking of you last week during the Oregon/USC football game! I hope at least Mark got to go to that one!

The Tureks said...

Okay so I totally miss you guys especially after that round of cute pictures!!!! All of the pictures were just precious...crawling, hair cut, preschool, and dance lessons! Keep the cuteness coming! :-) Give them all hugs for me.

Brian Adair Fam said...

It's so funny hearing how Macy is at preschool because Paige is the exact same way. She LOVES her preschool and I think her favorite thing is the snack, also!! It's hard to believe that they are old enough to be at their own school a couple times a week, isn't it?!? I sure love seeing all of the adorable pics!!!

BanaLoveBoutique said...

Oh she is just too cute! I am signing Savannah up just as soon as we get a little more settled in. Macy just looks like a little natural! The twins are getting so big! Love keeping up with you guys!!