Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Karlee... the Great Houdini!


I don't know how this girl gets out of things or gets stuck where she does, but she seems to manage quite well! I'm not suprised anymore to find her half naked in the mornings or twisted around in her bouncer seat even when she is strapped in. She is almost impossible to dress or change her diaper because she just wants to flip over and "go, go, go!" I practically have to sit on her to hold her down. It's the craziest thing! She is such a funny little girl with lots of personality! We just love having her in our family! Nicholas and her both keep us laughing. Nicholas deserves his own post a little later but this one is for Karlee! We love you!

Karlee finding the air vent!



Karlee and Nicholas eating Cheerios and dancing to the music! Funny, that they already have such great rhythm.

11 comments:

Alyssa said...

That is TOO cute! Thanks for making me twin sick again (he he)--I miss those kids (well, you, Macy and Mark too). That really is amazing what great beat they have! So glad you caught it on tape and posted it--keep those pictures coming!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

SOOO FUNNY! I love Karlee's little head shake and Nick has got some RYHTHM!!! I can't believe how big they are getting! I laughed so hard looking at Karlee out of her PJ's in the morning! She sure is your daughter lindz if you get my drift! Didn't you wake up a couple of times like that!!! Such cute pictures!

Malinovka said...

That is SO cute!!! Loved it!

Amber Jackson said...

It's so fun to see your family growing. Twins are exciting and busy aren't they.

The Tureks said...

Very cute! I just wish that you would have continued singing....Lindsey! :-) Did you get a little camera shy? P.S. Thanks for the sweet comment on my last post. Did you share with Mark that he received a personal shout out on my blog?

Kade and Katie said...

how cute are they! tage has been crawling for awhile and i REALLY don't like this stage. who needs a vaccum or a broom when you have a crawler...he finds everything! so get ready, she is there! hope things are going good for you and your cute family. no blog yet, but it's coming soon! i'll let you know! :)

Ben and Michelle said...

I can't believe how big the twins are. Time has gone by so fast. How has it been having twins? Ben and I always talk about wanting to have twins.

AMY MICHELLE said...

Oh, Linds... they are toooo cute! Spence told me about this video so I had to leave a comment how we just love keeping up with you babes. They are getting big so fast. I wonder how old they will be when we will get to meet them? Fun times.

The Morris Family said...

How funny!! I am so happy that you guys are settled in oregon & looking like you fit right in!! Miss you guys & hopefully we'll see you soon!

Alyssa said...

Al has a message for Mark that he wanted me to post here. "I think you should become an Oregon State fan instead of an Ohio State fan"

Jenn Whitesides said...

I loved the dancing video...so cute how they have rhythm already! My 1 year old has not figured out dancing yet so we are waiting for his breakout moves. I am impressed by your crafty airplane pictures BTW, I think I might have to try that soon!