Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving day was perfect and we were fortunate enough to have family here to share it with us.  This was my first time hosting and gratefully, my mother-in-law was here to help me pull it all together.   All the dishes turned out so delicious.  We ate until we were stuffed and had more pies than we could possible eat.  I think we each put in our own order.  We are still enjoying the leftovers.  YuM!  Thanks to my in-laws and Heather and Jason and Kennedy for coming!  You made our whole Thanksgiving!




My cute niece, Kennedy, loved baby, Logan.  She was always so concerned whenever he cried and was always right there to take care of him.  She is going to be the best little "Mother's Helper" to her new baby sister due to arrive in February.


1 comment:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

BEAUTIFUL LINDZ! YOu look amazing! I can't believe how big Logan is! He is seriously so dang handsome! He is soooooooooooooooooooooo yummy! I want to eat him up so bad. Your family is beautiful and with you being so sad and all it can only mean one thing..........swensen number 5 is still waiting to get down here!!!!! You have too cute of kids to stop! Anyways so sad I missed such a special day but I'm glad you had family! Love you!

ps. LOVE your dishes! Beautiful table!