Friday, November 23, 2012

Go! Go! Power Rangers, Samurai!

I don't know how my kids got hooked on watching Power Rangers Samurai on Netflix but they did! That show scares even me but somehow they think it is so cool! I ordered their costumes a few weeks early and had to put them away until Halloween because they were wearing them so much and things were starting to tear.  When the actual day came, Karlee couldn't decide what she wanted to be.  For school, she was a princess, during the day...a Power Ranger and right before she went out Trick-or-treating, she put on LAST year's fairy princess costume.  She wanted to be something "beautiful" were her words exactly.  That is SOOOO Karlee!  I don't even argue with her anymore.   We had friends stop in for CHILI and lots of yummy food beforehand and then all the kids went out Trick-or-treating together.  The rain cut the night a little short but as always, it was a magical night.  I SO love Halloween!

My Samurias

In action



 Our cute little pumpkins

 Logan was a skeleton! Loved this hat! He even glowed in the dark!




2 comments:

Jillian said...

My Kids LOVE power rangers on netflix. I really think we have watched every episode and I agree I am a little worried how much they like it especially because it is a little weird!! They make a cute bunch of rangers!

Laura said...

So cute! It must be the year of the Power Rangers, because my kids also fell in love with them on Netflix. I got their costumes and they were worn lots before Halloween. Although, Magei was too embarrassed to wear hers out where any of her friends might see her!