Friday, December 30, 2011

Macy's 1st Piano Recital


Macy started piano this Fall and had her first piano recital in December. She was first to perform and didn't seem at all nervous. She looked so cute up there and played wonderfully. I was so proud of her. I absolutely love that she's taking piano. She LOVES it too but hates practicing. She told me she's figured out that she only needs to practice TWO days before her piano lesson to get her songs down. We'll see how long that works for her. Let's just say there is a reason I am NOT teaching her lessons. We tried that. Me, helping her practice, is conflict enough. Needless to say, she has a FANTASTIC teacher that inspires her and keeps the music fun and interesting. I told her she has to take for eight more years. I think we settled on six. I'll take it!

No comments: