Tuesday, November 15, 2011

TRICK -OR- TREAT


Halloween has to be one of my favorite holidays, second to Christmas! I love putting up decorations, carving pumpkins with my kids, Halloween parties with friends, spray painting hair, doing make-up & GLITTER, trick-or-treating and picking out my favorite candy bars from the kids treat bags. What is not to love about this holiday? It's a great kick-off to Fall.

Macy was an Oregon State cheerleader. GO BEAVERS!!!!

Nicholas was Spiderman (in red).

Karlee was a "Rainbow Fairy Princess" (her words exactly). I had to get creative with this one but I think we got it right! She was delighted!

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Joni said...

We saw Mark's parents at Brian Monson's wedding. It made us wish we could see you guys too. Your kids are growing right up, and just as gorgeous as I would expect them to be.

AMY MICHELLE said...

Hey you forgot to put the "U" on Macy's costume and shouldn't it be scarlet and gray. It's a simple mistake that I'll let fly this time. Hope all is well

Spencer