Sunday, September 18, 2011

Macy Turns Six!



Wow! Macy turned six in August! She was SO EXCITED for her birthday to arrive! She'd been counting down the days since the beginning of summer which you can imagine, felt like an eternity. Her birthday fell on a Saturday and to make it even more special, Grandma Brenchley was here to celebrate with her. My mom was a lifesaver particularly when it came to getting food ready and decorating for the party. I was so glad she was there to help! Thanks, Mom!



The first thing Macy wanted to do was open presents. It was like Christmas morning. She just couldn't wait. The thing she wanted the most was an American Girl doll, which she got and was thrilled about!



We held her "Barbie" themed birthday party at Peak Elite and had the whole gymnastics gym to ourselves for two hours. Macy was in heaven. She's become quite the little gymnast. Any bar she comes in contact with, whether it's at the park or on my treadmill, she's doing flips and pull-overs. It's fun to watch her love and enjoy something so much and be really good at it, too!








Blowing out her six candles!


Such a fun group of friends!
This girl is loved!

Six things I LOVE about Macy:
1. She loves to be silly and laugh. She gets this second wind at 8 o'clock every night and she is bouncing off the walls. I don't know where it comes from.
2. She loves music and singing at the top of her lungs. She makes up her own dances and actions to songs from Scripture Scouts to J. Lo. She should go in to acting or something yet she is so shy in front of big crowds. Primary Program...forget it!
3. She is the GREATEST big sister to Nicholas and Karlee. They ADORE her and she keeps them busy playing house and Barbies. I love that especially!
4. She is a sweet friend to every one and makes everyone happy.
5. She is very obedient and does her best to always to do what is right.
6. I love Macy because she is my best little friend. She's my oldest and I think I will always have a special place for her in my heart.

Happy Birthday, Macy!
We love you!

1 comment:

Malinovka said...

Happy Birthday, Macy! What a special girl you are!