Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Part III Seattle


Okay, so our trip is almost over! Lots of details, I know! Last day in Seattle, we grabbed breakfast again at the market. This time, we found this sweet little crepe place hidden in some back corner. We ordered a fresh peach crepe to share smothered in whipped cream. Oh, my goodness! Best crepe EVER!


So, even though we are NOT coffee drinkers, we love a good raspberry steamer. Here is Mark standing in line at the original Starbucks. It was worth the wait! There is a Starbucks on every corner in Seattle. People like their coffee.



Oh, and another great thing about Seattle. The first Nordstrom store established in 1901. Love their service & we just happened to catch their Anniversary Sale!

This was such a fun trip! I recommend that everyone should visit Seattle at least once! It's such a great city! Thanks to Mary and Micah and everyone who helped watch our kids so we could get away! It was a very Happy Anniversary! Here's to 50 more!!!!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh good! Love that crepe place! It used to be next to the mini donuts but they've grown since I lived there :) What great friends! We're hoping to meet some of those before our 10th in 2 years!

Malinovka said...

Oooh, I wish I'd known those secrets when we went to Seattle a few summers ago. What a FABULOUS anniversary trip! So glad you got to go. Congrats on 10 years! Eric and I are hoping for a European trip for our 10-year. We just might be living there then anyway! :)

Justin & Ashlee said...

Happy 10 years! What a fun trip for you guys. I love Starbuck steamers :) Now I am going to have to try a raspberry one. It was good to see you and visit for a sec the other night. Hope you had a good time!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Congratulations on 10 years! Ours is next year...I wonder where we should go:) Your trip sounds amazing. Seattle is such a lovely city. Can't wait to see you guys again.