Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mindy Gledhill in Concert


Last night, Mark and I drove 2 hours to Hillsboro, Oregon (right outside Portland) to see Mindy Gledhill in concert LIVE at the Venetian Theater. We've been listening to her new album "Anchor" for weeks now. We know her songs almost by heart! You should see my little kids singing along! Mindy has such a unique voice and writes very fun, catchy music. I was so excited when I saw that she was coming to Oregon. Who doesn't love live music? Concerts are so great because you get to hear the stories behind the songs which makes them so much more meaningful, plus, you get to catch a glimpse into the life and personality of the artist. Mindy was adorable and sweet and funny! She is very, very talented and I hope she keeps on singing and writing music!


Meeting Mindy after the concert! She was so sweet! I had her autograph a CD for my Mom and some sheet music for me!


4 comments:

Jillian said...

So fun! I love Mindy Gledhill too. Don't you just love "all about your heart"- You guys are always doing fun things. Love it.

Jo and Jeff said...

Hey Lindsey,
How are you? Your family is so darling. Jeff is thinking about taking a job in Salem, and we are super excited. I would love to talk to you about Oregon and how you feel about living there. From looking at your blog it seems that there are a lot of really fun things there. It makes me a little nervous thinking about such a big move, but really, I think we would love it, and the fact that you are there, and that you love it makes me feel better.
My email is jojobaugh@gmail.com
Have a great day!
Jo

Meg said...

I found you! And love you even more now that I got to peek into your life and your sweet kiddies! Seriuosly, we love them and Maria can't stop talking about all of you. Lately its, "Karlee and daddy Murkt [Mark!]" ha!
Glad we get you as our friends!

thepascuas said...

Im a little envious that you got to go! id love to see her and just sing along. she is so wonderful