Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Show Week at the Little Gym




This past Spring, we discovered The Little Gym. My kids have LOVED it! We did it to get out of the house and run off some energy! I can't believe the difference it has made it my children's confidence. They are climbing, jumping and rolling off everything now and more fearless than ever before. These pictures are from "Show Week" where they each got to show off their individual gymnastic skills. What a great program & the teachers were fantastic! Hopefully, we'll be back in the fall!

Nicholas was the first to volunteer for everything! He is ALL boy!

Karlee liked to do things on her own time and in her own way.

They both loved the parachute!

Monkey Boy!

Karlee's favorite was the beam!

Nicholas getting his award! Look at that face! He is so animated.

Nicholas and Karlee showing off their awards together.

I couldn't sign Nicholas and Karlee up without signing Macy up, too. She has turned in to a little monkey herself...cartwheeling, doing handstands, front and back somersaults. She did so well and absolutely loved it! I was so proud of her this day!








2 comments:

Heidi Robinson said...

Hey Lindsay! We'll be near Corvallis this Sun-Tues. Will you be around? My email is frazierheidi@yahoo.com. Email me, I'd love to see you!

Julie said...

They are all getting so big! Hope to see you soon!