Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Finally Landscaped!


Before....

After two years of living in our home, we took the plunge and landscaped this summer! We soooooo LOVE it! Believe me, after 2 years of staring at weeds, dirt and rock, we are so happy to have a lovely, manicured yard to enjoy! I can't wait to see how it all develops. I have even taken up gardening in my little raised beds that Mark built for me. I'm growing strawberries, zucchini, summer squash, sweet peppers, cucumbers, peas, tomatoes, green beans, baby carrots and cilantro. We love watching it grow!


After...
I scaled our rock climbing wall to get this shot.

My garden

The path that Mark built....

The shed that Mark built....
He's been busy.



4 comments:

Laura said...

can i hire mark?! almost four years in our house and i'm STILL wrestling with our yard!!

Julie said...

Your yard looks awesome!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

It looks fantastic! Great work. I'm sure you'll be reaping the rewards of the garden soon. Yum.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Where the bad before picture? It still looks amazing! Seriously it looks soooo beautiful! Can't wait till those bushes get to be BIG mammas!