Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Festivities

Our neighborhood had their annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday morning. Even with all the rain, it still went down. Nothing ever stops for the rain. It's just a part of life here in Oregon! I love it but I hate it! Nicholas LOVED the egg hunt! He caught on right away. Karlee was too cold to participate for very long. Macy was grouped with the older kids and only got 3 eggs! There were tears over that. Nicholas offered to share some of his. He is so sweet! The kids LOVED opening the eggs and finding candy inside. I definitely have some chocolate lovers in the family, just like their Mom! Easter candy seriously has to be the best of all the holidays! Don't you agree?




5 comments:

Kim L said...

Wow the kids are getting SO big! I am glad you all are loving it in Oregon! Hope you have a wonderful Easter!!

Lezlee said...

Adorable what more can I say! Life just seems more fun with twins!!!

Lysle and Kamiko said...

cute cute cute...time flies when you are having fun.

The Tureks said...

Sweetness! Happy Easter. I look forward to egg hunts in the future. Matt and I still enjoy the chocolate regardless though. :-)

Julie said...

Your kids are getting so big! I hope you are doing well. I can't wait until school gets out and life slows down. Hopefully we can get together this summer!