Friday, July 31, 2009

Lady Antebellum


Last night, we took Macy to the see Lady Antebellum in concert at the Benton County Fair right up the road from us. Macy and I can sing all of their songs. It was so AWESOME! We were eight rows from the front and right in the middle. The crowd was huge. People came from all over Oregon and California to hear them and they put on such a great concert. I kept thinking how awesome it was for them to perform at such a small venue like the county fair when they are in the middle of touring with headliner Kenny Chesney. To me, it just shows how grounded they are and that they haven't forgotten where they started. I'm a serious fan for life now.

Afterwards, we waited around to meet them and to get their autographs. They took a little extra time with us, I think because we had Macy go first to meet them and they thought she was just beautiful. I shook all of their hands and blabbered on about how much I loved their concert and their music. What can I say....I'm a BIG, BIG fan!



Umm...yes, that is me holloring in the background! I'm like a teenage girl at her first concert. I just got so excited.

Macy was completely exhausted after the concert but she was so good. She wouldn't let us leave until she got to meet the singers. Now their autographed picture is hanging in her room.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

How precious--that wiped out pic of Macy!

villa brenchley said...

Lindsey: You little stinker. I'm glad you had such a wonderful night out. Tell Macy I missed not being there this year. Looks like I really missed out. Love ya mom

The Tureks said...

Good job using the cute kid approach to get a little extra time with the band. :-) Looks like a lot of fun!