Friday, August 22, 2008

Coming Soon!


Mark and I seriously cannot believe it!!!! For those of you who know us, we are CRAZY Chipotle fans! We ate there at least every week for two years when I was working as a financial accountant for Chipotle in Ohio and the Columbus market was my domain! Also, chips and guacomole were the only things I could eat those first few months I was pregnant with Macy. We use to joke she'd probably come out half Mexican because that is all I ate when I was pregnant with her! I know, sounds horrible! We seriously LOVE the place! It has always been on our list of things we can't live without! You can imagine how disappointed we were that Corvallis didn't have one when we decided to move here but being a university town...we were holding on to our hopes that one day, Chipotle would come. We were seriously screaming out loud in the car and obviously, pulled over to take this picture! You better believe we will be there on opening day! We'll be their best customers! Chips and guac for life, baby! I canNOT even WAIT!!!!!

12 comments:

Malinovka said...

WOW!!! I cannot even imagine how seriously excited you are!! That is just too much--SO awesome! I'm so glad that will be yet another reason to be so happy where you've settled!

Preeces said...

You lucky butts!Adam and I both complain weekly that we have to live without Barbacoa. There isn't even a good 2nd runner up out here. We are for sure coming your way if you have Chipotle. Your family looks great, too. Let's stay in touch, better! Marci

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

You are such a spoiled brat!!! I can't believe it! I have to drive an hour to get to one!! I am so excited for you guys. Enjoy those chips and guac. I don't think you could ever get pregnant without one!!!

Ellen said...

Ew. I am not such a chipotle fan. Maybe I will have to try the quac though...

Ariel said...

Ha ha ha I am happy for you. Enjoy the guac. Maybe they'll recognize you and give you a free burrito :)

The Tureks said...

Lucky Lucky...I didn't even have to read the post I just saw the sign and knew you were going to be thrilled! Matt is still sad that Mark didn't get to share the joys of Chipotle on their trip to Charlotte, NC.

Alyssa said...

Now all you need is a Chick-fil-a for Macy and you'll be set!

Joni said...

I'm very happy for you! ha ha. We were feeling happy to finally to move to a place with Cafe Rio. It is my pregnant vice, now that I can eat again.

Ben and Michelle said...

How wonderful, I am so excited for you guys. I love Chipotle.

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Hey Lindsey, it's Mindy from OHIO! First of all I'm so happy for you that your getting a Chipolte in Oregon! NICE! Also I'm so happy to hear that you guys are loving it there. Travis and I have been tossing around the idea of Portland/Corvallis area after were done. We even said we needed to get a hold of you guys and see what you thought about the area. So don't be surprised if we call you sometime! :0) We loved La Grande when we were there, but I think I need a little bigger area than that! Just think, we might get a chance at the "Thanksgiving" shopping again!!! FUN TIMES! :0) B.T.W. You guys look great!

Dave said...

Congrats!

SHANNON said...

I am sitting down at the computer looking at blogs eating chipotle!!
I love the chips and guac as well!! Glad to see you and your family are doing good. Hope all is well.