Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow Day!




Okay! So we got a little bit of snow here in the Northwest. Shocking! It only happens about once or twice a year here but it's enough for us to want to throw on our rain boots (we are never prepared with snow gear) and go outside and play in the white stuff! This year we discovered the sledding hill at the end of our street. The whole neighborhood was out sledding! My kids were a little apprehensive about me sending them down the hill alone, but they survived a couple of trips! I loved it! These are the kind of days I remember from my childhood, growing up in Utah. Days that were so sunny and bright....and white from the new fallen snow! Of course, the rain had to come and ruin it all! At least we had fun while it lasted!





2 comments:

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

Lindsey I just have to say I love, LOVE you with dark hair. Got your Christmas card a while back and you are gorgeous! Miss you guys.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

SNOW??? What ??? IN ORegon! I love it lindz! I also loved the twins birthday! How fun and how special! I sure love those kids! I am glad the day went well and I was laughing at Nick telling his little buddy that it was his birthday! The happy nappers also made me laugh! I didn't realize how big those bad boys are! Thanks for sharing there sounds on the phone yesterday! That was sooooo funny! The unicorn is my favorite! Love ya!