Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pink! Pink! Pink!


We moved the girls in to the same room together and what color did they chose for the walls? You guessed it...PINK!!! Well, actually, Karlee chose pink and what Karlee wants...Karlee gets! They couldn't be happier being together and all I hear are giggles and laughing at night when the lights are suppose to be out!

Karlee loved painting! She stayed by my side the whole afternoon watching and helping me paint! She was so excited for her new room! I know, I know... some of you may think I'm crazy to let my 3 year old help, but she was so very careful and actually did a really good job!

Macy jumped in too!

I LOVED putting this room together start to finish! Before it was a bonus room that we were using as Macy's bedroom/toy room. While I was in Utah, Mark framed in a closet and built shelving and everything with help from a good friend. Now, this room is ALL GIRL and fun! The girls LOVE it!
I LOVE it!



I love this closet! It has literally changed my life! I needed storage desperately and I finally feel organized now that I have it! Oooo...I love being married to a handy-man!


3 comments:

Malinovka said...

It is super cute! Way to go! I need to get moving on all my little projects so I have the confidence to tackle a big one like that. It looks perfect for those two sweet girls.

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

It looks great Lindsey! I guessed that storage would win over desks and shelving. Very practical(smart!) and so cute! Girls will be girls and pink is always a good choice. Now all they need is a dainty chandelier hanging from the ceiling! I love it!

Darin and Joanna said...

What a cute room! I love it and how nice to get a nice big closet. Your family is so darling!