Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trunk-or-Treating



Saturday night was our ward's Trunk-or-Treat in the church parking lot! It was awesome! The kids got LOADS of candy & fast. Afterward, they had a carnival inside put on by the young men & young women groups. The kids loved it! There was a bean bag toss, musical chairs, a fishing pond, face painting, a witch's hat toss, a donut eating contest and even a haunted maze (which Mark's group was in charge of). It turned out pretty scary!


Here is Macy playing musical chairs. She made it into the top 3 but dropped out because it came down to her and the big kids and she just got scared. I was so proud of her though!

Karlee and Nicholas getting their faces painted. A rainbow for Karlee and a paw print for Nicholas.


A family in our ward just had boy/girl twins (#6 and #7). Isn't this the cutest thing you've EVER seen? The grandmother made these outfits! I was dying over them!


3 comments:

Laura said...

such cute kids!! nicholas is killing me in his little dog suit. I saw the pattern for those little raggedy ann and andy costumes last week at JoAnn and I have seriously been thinking about them ever since!!

Alyssa said...

The Raggedy Ann & Andy are SO cute! I'll have to keep those in mind just in case ;)

Desmama said...

Hi Lindsay--Katie Willie Child here--sorry I haven't checked in for probably years, but I DO read your blog and love to hear what your wee ones are doing. That little Raggedy Ann and Andy, oh my gosh they're adorable.