Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pregnant with Twins!

If you've ever wondered what somebody pregnant with twins looks like at 30 weeks, this should satisfy your curiosity. Thirty-six weeks is considered full term for twins. That means I have possibly six more weeks to go. We could be talking Christmas or New Year babies!

I had an ultrasound today to check the size of the babies. The boy is weighing in at 3 lbs 14 oz and the little girl is 3 lbs 7 oz. If you do the math, that is 7 lbs 5 oz of baby I'm carrying around already. My stomach is STRETCHED to what seems like capacity but amazingly it keeps getting bigger! The twins appear healthy and strong, which would explain the punching matches I feel during the middle of the night. They are already going at it! Such brotherly/sisterly love!

We put together the twins room over the weekend! It's a crazy site! We have two of everything...two swings, two car seats, two bouncers, boy and girl clothes. We're starting out with only one crib because we've heard that twins sleep better together. I think they'd miss each other if we separated them so early! It's going to be so sweet seeing the two snuggled up together! We still can't believe this is happening to us but we are so excited to meet these little ones and to see what life with twins will bring to our family!

9 comments:

Jess.Pollard said...

Lindsey, you are looking amazing. I'm always asking Lezlee to show me pics of you, this is perfect. I'm 35 weeks today and the countdown has surely started. I really pray that I make it passed December...it will be interesting to see how close together we deliver. Keep up the great work on the blog...

emilyy said...

Lindsey, you are so cute. I love it!!!!

The Neeleys said...

Lindsey,
You do not even look like you are having twins! You look GREAT!

Laura said...

Lindsey you look awesome as usual. I miss you!

Joni said...

Oh Wow, you look fantastic!!

I'm so excited for you and Mark and can't wait to see pictures of the babies. I'm so glad you're blogging! Corvallis looks great. You're future is looking mighty bright.

Malinovka said...

Lindsey, you look so terrific! I'm so excited to see your babies! Can't believe you're really having twins... Miss and love you lots!

Robyn

Jami & Boys said...

I love it! I love your blog, I love your little girl, I love that you are getting ready to settle down permanantly, and I love that you're pregnant with twins! Yeah! You look so good and happy!
Jami (Olsen) Peterson

Jamie said...

Hey Linds, I was just thinking about you today and wondering how you were doing. Thanks for updating me so quickly:) Congrats to you and Mark on Corvallis. That will be a great place to live. Roger is there for work a few times a year, so we will have to stop by and see you sometime. I would love to come by and hold one of the babies or change a diaper for you.
Hang in there.
I'm guessing I won't see you over the Christmas holiday, but now (thanks to the blog)I don't have to rely on Villa at the garment store for all of my updates on you and your cute family.

Cindy Tadje said...

Linds I can't believe you are having twins so soon! You are the cutest pregnant girl ever. I look like you when I am 7 months with just one baby. I talked to your mom a while ago and she is so excited about your babies. I wish you the best of luck in the weeks to come. Im glad you joined the blog world.Love ya! Cindy