Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lezlee comes to OREGON!

My sister came to visit for the weekend! It was so good for my heart & so fun to be with her! She is one of my most favorite people in the world!  I picked her up from the airport and we spent the day in Portland, shopping and eating!  Just like old times.  The next day, we took her to our favorite donut shop, Nutcakes, before heading out to the Newport coast.  We toured the Yaquina Head Lighthouse and ate clam chowder slumgolian style at the Chowder Bowl before going out for Gelato later that night.  It was so fun to show her where I live and to have her meet the wonderful people in my life that she's heard so much about.  My favorite part was staying up until 2AM going through my closet.  We were laughing so hard at some of the things I've been hanging on to. You never know! Maybe pointed boots will come back in style?!?!  Awe! Sisters are the BEST, especially mine!











2 comments:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

awwww! Sisters are the best!
I can't believe you went to Hawaii for Spring break! SO fun!

We missed you this weekend in Portland! Next year!

XOXO

Malinovka said...

I want to come visit you!! Wish we lived closer... What an awesome spring break!! Ahh! I'm with you on wishing for actual relaxation on vacations! But, yes, it's super fun to have everyone together. You look gorgeous, and your family photo is just amazing!