Monday, May 28, 2012

Sunny St. George



Back when Corvallis was breaking records for having the rainiest March in history, I booked tickets to meet up with my sister and my parents at their condo in St. George in May.  I had to have something to look forward too!  Seriously!  This rain can sometimes be too much!  I flew out of Eugene on a direct flight to Las Vegas with the kids, where my dad picked us up.   Mark joined us later on in the week.  Oh, how I love St. George!  We had perfect weather...HOT, HOT, HOT!  Just how I like it!  My sister came down with her kids and we had the BEST time...all of us, lounging by the pool, catching up, going out to eat, shopping, cooking, movies, etc.  I hardly saw my kids because they were so busy playing with their cousins. It was a fabulous vacation and some much needed Vitamin D!  












We couldn't get enough of YOU, Elsie! 















Sisters are the BEST!!! 


Thanks, Mom & Dad, for letting us come and stay with you! We love you so much and miss you everyday! We can't wait to come back!  Same time next year!!!

4 comments:

Justin & Ashlee said...

Sisters are the BEST! And so is sunny St. George :)

Malinovka said...

Fabulous vacation!! Seriously, what could have been better? What a great getaway amid a rainy month. So glad you had a great time!

Meg said...

You escaped the rain! Good for you!!!
I always love looking at your cute blog and your beautiful family.
Looks like you had a great time in Portland and St. George too.
I am sure you got some of the more "colorful" donuts at Voodoo too! Ha!

Julie said...

So glad you got some sister time! You deserve a break. I am so excited for you and the arrival of a new little boy. Do you already feel like it has been the longest summer ever? I have 8 weeks to go and definitely can't wait. When you get to Utah we have to get together!