Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Best!

Of course, you have to get the Sunday shots! I love these little kids with my whole heart and what I love even more, is that they love each other. That is such a beautiful thing to see in your children. I feel so blessed to have such good and happy kids.





It was such a sweet Easter day spent at church giving a special Easter Sharing time to all the children and then with dear friends. I am so grateful for my Savior, for His atonement and for the hope that His resurrection brings to all of us! Easter is such a beautiful reminder of our Savior's sacrifice and gift to us, of which I am so grateful for.

2 comments:

The Tureks said...

Love the sweet pics of your kiddos. I can't believe how big everyone is but especially Macy. She is so grown up. By the way, I thought of you Easter morning as Matt requested (as usual for any special occasion) the stuffed french toast recipe you gave me so many years ago.

Kellie said...

Your kids are just so cute! They look so happy and you can totally tell they just love each other! Love Macy's dress that is just adorabel!!!! Need to call you! I love and miss you!