Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Disneyland!!!


Seriously, BEST VACATION EVER!!!! We just got back from Disneyland last week and we had an absolute blast! I fell in love with the place all over again. There is nothing like seeing the magic of Disney through your children's eyes. It has to be the best feeling EVER! We cannot wait to go back!

The kids on the first day at Disneyland! You could just feel the excitement! I don't think any of us slept the night before!

Nicholas and Karlee celebrated their 3rd Birthday while we were there! We treated them to breakfast with the princesses at Ariel's Grotto! It was the HIGHLIGHT of the trip for me! Not only was the breakfast amazing, we were able to meet five of the Disney princesses. I think I teared up at one point seeing the look on my girls faces! It was my own dream come true! :-)

Ariel greeted us when we arrived!

Getting her autograph!

Breakfast is served!

The Royal Announcer! Introducing....

Belle!


Karlee couldn't take her eyes off of the princesses.

Cinderella!


Nick being all shy!

Princess Aurora

Snow White

So Sweet!

We all sang "Happy Birthday!" and Nicholas and Karlee blew out their candles. Talk about the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

On to more princesses, rides and FUN!!!!!

Princess Tiana! Gorgeous!

Jesse and Woody! We are obsessed with Toy Story! I think we watched 10 hours of it on the drive down and back!

Loving Mater and McQueen!



Mr. Incredible! Boy, was he ever! Hee! Hee!

Yes, we waited in line for 45 minutes to meet Rapunzel but Flynn Rider made it all worth it! (Sigh)


Jasmine herself!

Nick's favorite...Buzz!

Cousin Luke and Nick being BOYS with their blasters!


Meeting Mickey Mouse!

Karlee's birthday present from Grandma and mom was picking out a princess dress! She choose Cinderella and got to put it right on in the store! Wow! Did she EVER feel beautiful!

The princess and her prince! Ten minutes later....

...out cold! Disneyland will do that to you!

Nick riding the Toy Story 3 ride (one of our favorites)! I think this kid had the best time of any of us!

The view from our hotel! One to remember! It was hard saying good-bye to this! Thanks Mom and Dad, Brad and Lezlee, Luke and Cole, Ryan & Angela, Hannah & Karina for making this the best trip ever! We love you guys!

9 comments:

Malinovka said...

Yep, looks like the best trip ever!! So fun! I'm so glad the twins had such a special birthday. We're dying to go to Sea World with family.... Maybe someday soon.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

LOVE IT!!! Your pictures are the best! I was laughing so hard when I saw the picture of Luke and Nick with their buzz lightyear lazers! I might have to steal a few pics for my blog!!! Very cute lindz! That was the best trip ever! Thanks for making it happen and for all your planning! I miss you already and can't wait for our next trip back! Lets start planning! You are beautiful and a wonderful mommy! Your kids were so fun and ADORABLE!!! Thanks for letting my children hang out in your room the whole time! Cole was starting to think you were his mom!!!

Haueter Photography said...

How fun. We are headed there in a couple of weeks. Looking at all your pictures got me way excited! Your kids are so cute.

Joni said...

Wow! That looks like an amazing trip. I totally agree with you about watching your kids experience Disneyland. It's the best. Our Disney trip was far and away the most fun we have ever had as a family.

Your kids are so adorable! I can't believe how big they all are.

Jamie said...

Glad you guys had so much fun. Nothing is better than Disneyland with the little ones. I never went there until I was a teenager, so I thought that it was lame. Now I can't get enough of it, because I am seeing it through young eyes. 'Happiest Place on Earth', right? I love seeing the pics of Lezlee and your mom. You have such a great family. I hope you are doing well. Hopefully we will get up your way this summer and we will stop in for a visit. Take Care.

mary said...

Lindsey! such cute pictures. I kept thinking, "this is my favorite" and then i would get to the next one and it would be my favorite. I think you all need to buy season passes so you feel compelled to go lots, it looks so fun!!

Kellie said...

I was wondering if you guys made it down there. Looks like so much fun! You totally said it, my kids made all MY DREAMS come true!!! How long were you there? I want to call you!

The Tureks said...

Awesome update! Matt and I went to Disneyworld as adults a few years ago and had a wonderful time. I've wondered when kids would be old enough to enjoy and apparently that is age 3. :-) Of course, we didn't wait in line to see any princesses while we were there so clearly we were missing out. ;-) I'm glad that you all are doing so well.

Katrina said...

So fun... I want to go to Disneyland! I love that place and can't wait to take the kids. Not sure the boys will dig the princesses, but I'm sure the Toy Story characters will captivate them. Hope you guys are well! Your family is beautiful!