Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Time!



We made our way up Hwy 99 to the Airlie Hills Harvest Festival & Pumpkin Patch today. It was a gorgeous Friday afternoon and I have to say, this farm was AWESOME!!! The BEST pumpkin patch we've ever been too! It was in such a beautiful setting and there was so much to do. There was a hay maze, trike racing, a corn maze, a wheat box, farm animals, a fun tractor ride, GIANT pumpkins and the coolest thing ever...a huge tube slide that the kids could not get enough of (and the parents ;-)). I think we spent a good 3 hours at the farm. We can't wait until next year...and might even sneak back next week.

Mark in on the action! Giant tube slides are for grown-ups too!

Adorable!

Tractor ride out to pick our pumpkins.

Someone else on our tractor ride found these pumpkins! I was so jealous! Aren't they beautiful?

Looking for that perfect pumpkin.

We could not get the kids out of the wheat box. This was the only place Karlee wanted to be.

Wheat everywhere!

One bumpy potato sack ride!

Such a beautiful baby calf!

One crazy looking turkey!

Some of my favorite shots!





"Look, Mom. It's as big as me."

6 comments:

Loni said...

Looks so fun! I was in Logan last weekend and thought of you guys.:)

Darin and Joanna said...

Fun new posts! Your kids are adorable! I'm a little jealous that a Sunday drive can end you up at the coast! Maybe we need to move to Oregon! :)

AMY MICHELLE said...

Beautiful fall pictures! I LOVE going to farms in the fall... so much fun. It is great to stay in-touch through the blog an see your darling family continue to grow. I look forward to the day I get to see you guys again. (Maybe a cruise someday?) We love ya!

emandtrev said...

This looks like a blast! Darling pictures, as usual!

Aaron said...

Hello from Airlie Hills Farm. A friend of yours mentioned your blog. You have a beautiful family and thanks so much for your post about our pumpkin patch. Great photos too. You might already know but we have a Facebook photo contest going on. If you're interested find Airlie Hills Farm on Facebook. Thanks for coming to the farm. Hope to see you next year.

Unknown said...

Hi Mark & Lindsey! Hope you don't mind me leaving a comment, I didn't know your email address and remembered that you had a blog. I was in Corvallis a week and a half ago to visit with people from the D.A.'s office, and was thinking about you guys! Hope everything is well for your family.
Scott J
Go Beavers! (Or Ducks - touchy subject up there)

sjardine@newdawntech.com