Friday, May 7, 2010

SWAGGER WAGON

If you love the Toyota Sienna commercials with the mom that thinks she is ALL THAT but really it's her van that is getting all the looks, then you'll get a kick out of this video. Believe me, I am the LAST person that wanted a mini van but it was almost a requirement to have when the twins came along. I must say that I do LOVE it for all of its features. I couldn't live without the automatic doors or the DVD player, though I swore I'd never turn it on unless we were going on long trips, but....I do! Especially when Nicholas and Karlee are screaming. It works every time.

So here is a shout out to all those moms out there that drive a mini-van like me and have grown to LOVE IT after all!!! We've still got it goin' on!


4 comments:

Jillian said...

Hilarious! And for the record I miss my Van...so much easier to get my kids in and out of then the suburban.

Robyn said...

These commercials crack me up!

Might as well call a spade a spade . . .

Kandice said...

HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh. Almost wish I had a swagger wagon after that!! ;)

Shellee said...

Chris has been trying to get me to watch this commercial for a while. Crackin me up.