Thursday, March 20, 2008

Shots!!!

Nicholas & Karlee had their two month check-up on Monday and got their shots! I forgot how many they get at that first one! Nicholas was over his once I stuck the pacifier in his mouth but Karlee was heartbroken for the next little bit. It was so sad! Both babies are very healthy! Nicholas weighs a whole 2 pounds more than Karlee. He is already 11 lb 15 oz and Karlee is 9 lbs 13 oz.

I can't believe they are two months old already. They are getting much, much easier since they are more on a schedule now. We put them to bed at 8pm and they wake up only once during the night. When one wakes up, we wake the other one up just so we aren't up all night feeding babies. It's always a toss up who is going to wake up first. They have both just discovered their voices this week. It is so precious hearing them "coo" in their bed in the morning or when we talk to them. I am loving this stage and I can't squeeze and kiss them enough!


We've given up on keeping the pinks and blues straight.

One cute little girl!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Can I come visit? Karlee and Nic are SO stinking cute. I just want to mug on them.

The Tureks said...

I love looking at the pictures of your beautiful kids! It is so much fun to watch them grow and read your updates...keep them coming! :)

The Morris Family said...

How fun that your sister came to visit. I bet it was so fun to be together & take 4 kids out on the town!! Love, love, love the pics of your darling twins. Karlee's eyes are so blue & beautiful, & I love that the pinks & blues are mixed up. Who has time to make sure the colors always match up?!? You're too cute!! Glad to hear that they are getting a little schedule for you.

Katherine said...

They are so adorable!!! I'm glad all of you are doing well!

Michelle H. said...

Your babies are so cute! I am so happy that everything is going well for you guys. Good luck with the big changes in the next few months!

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

Your babies are so darling, I love the pics of them in just their diapers...so sweet!